Attempting to keep up with the vaunted ‘to do list’
Here are the Forge World Bull Centaurs that I’ve been working on.
Note that their hands are missing; this is for ease of painting the shields and surface below.
I’ve primed them using the Vallejo White primer.
The primer worked very well. I poured it into the airbrush feeder and went at it. My one complaint is that it started to clog after a bit. Little by little. I had to clear it, but warm/ hot water worked until I went to disassemble the unit.
I went with a strong “German Grey” bull body and fade into a lighter torso; “light sky grey”
I then base coated the beards a dark blue mixed with black (5:1 blue black).
for some darker areas, I used ‘dark sea grey’. This was also used as the next step on the bull torsos to go lighter.
Hopefully you can see some of the steps here. there’s a lot of work to do, but for now, some base coats have been laid . I’m hoping to add some bright colors with the weapons and armor.